Spring & Summer Activities 2019
Looking for Spring and Summer activities for children? Take a look at the following updated list containing activities available in our area.
- 3D Archery Shoot For more information call 735-3800 or 386-2325
- Antigonish Celtics Soccer Club For more information click here
- Antigonish County Recreation-Aquatics Programs. For more information click here
- Antigonish Girl Guides For more information click here
- Antigonish Minor Baseball Association For more information click here
- Antigonish Minor Football Association For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Antigonish Minor Softball Association For more information click here
- Antigonish Rowing Club For more information call 863-5701, email@example.com
- Antigonish Track Club – Track & Field Clinics For more information click here or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Festival Antigonish Summer Theatre Camps For more information click here
- Highland Touch Football (ages 16+) For more information call 870-5572
- Horseback Riding Lessons For more information click here
- Junior Tennis For more information call 867-5596, email@example.com
- PC Cooking School Classes for kids and teens For more information click here.
- Pictou-Antigonish Regional Library (PARL)
Offers activities for children in English and in French. Regular Programs & Summer programs
Check out the MakerSpace too! For more information click here
- X-Chem Outreach Science Odyssey Workshop Click here for details & take a look at the Summer 2019 schedule available here.
- Wee Lads and Lassies Track & Field Program (ages 5-12) For more information click here or call 867-5596
And some upcoming local events:
- Antigonish Mayfest 2019
- World Oceans Day Antigonish 2019
[jetpack_subscription_form title=”Stay up to date” subscribe_text=”Enter your email address below to receive updates!” subscribe_button=”Sign Me Up”]
by Michael Dickson | Hello Everyone! If you haven’...
Having warm rice pudding on a cool almost-spring d...
This year will mark our 6th annual World Oceans Da...
I'll be honest, I had never heard of fiddleheads u...