Halloween Pumpkin Carving Contest
Ready to carve some pumpkins? Country Parent is hosting a Halloween Pumpkin Carving Contest. Send me a picture of your creepy creation for a chance to win wonderful prizes.
The pumpkins will not be judged. I believe that all pumpkins are beautiful in their own unique way, so instead, I will draw the names of 3 lucky winners.
To Enter the Draw
1. CARVE a pumpkin between now and October 30, 2018
2. SUBMIT your pumpkin photo* by email to email@example.com by October 30, 5:00 pm. Email must include “Pumpkin Carving Contest” in the subject line. Please include your location (e.g. town or county) and a short title for your pumpkin in the email as well.
3. LIKE & FOLLOW the Country Parent FACEBOOK PAGE
*NOTE: Photos will be featured on the Country Parent Blog. Participants names will not be included in photo descriptions if requested. Contest is open to NS Quad Counties residents only.
And to increase your chances for winning…
Here’s how you can get up to 6 additional entries for the draw:
1. Comment on this post, below.
2. Share this post (through Facebook and/or Tweet)
3. Follow @countryparent on INSTAGRAM
4. Follow @countryparent on TWITTER
5. Follow @countryparent on PINTEREST
6. Sign up with Country Parent – this also helps me contact you directly if you win, especially if you do not use social media
Sign up for an additional entry
The draw will take place October 30, 2018 at 7:00pm EST.
The lucky winners will be announced on the Country Parent Facebook page and/or contacted by email (with 24 hours to respond).
Browse through all the photos HERE. Draw prizes are generously donated by:
$25 gift card from Dairy Queen
$25 gift card from The Wheel Pizza
$25 voucher from Subway
$25 voucher from Pita Pit
$25 voucher from Goji’s
Browse through all the contestant photos HERE.
I'll be honest, I had never heard of fiddleheads u...
by Michael Dickson | It's been a very rough June f...
by the Antigonish SPCA | The Antigonish SPCA is in...
Dress up your Halloween drinks with chocolate dadd...