Did you know that January 18 is World Day of the Snowman?
The number ‘8’ represents the snowman and the ‘1’ represents the stick or broom he holds (source: http://worlddayofsnowman.com/).
We decided to make our snowman colourful this year. It’s easy. All you need is some food colouring and a spray bottle.
- Dilute the colours in cold water
- Spray the water colours on your snowman
We gave ours a striped snowsuit and rosy cheeks!
Celebrate World Day of the Snowman this year by making your own awesome snowman, and while you’re at it, enter the contest below for a chance to win great prizes!
- BUILD a snowman (Jan. 15 to Feb. 28, 2017)
- SUBMIT your awesome snowman photo by email to email@example.com by February 28, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. Email must include “Snowman Contest” in the subject Line. You and your family or friends can be in the picture too!
- As always… please SHARE this post, LIKE the Country Parent Facebook page and SUBSCRIBE to Country Parent to receive a weekly blog post by email and automatically be added to future Facebook contests.
- This contest is open to Antigonish county residents only.
The winners will be announced on our Facebook page on March 1st and contacted directly by email.
Although the top 3 winners will have earned unlimited bragging rights, we thought it would nice to throw in a few cool prizes too!
- $50.00 gift certificate generously donated by the Justamere Cafe & Bistro
- A cool sled generously donated by the Antigonish Canadian Tire
- A large pepperoni pizza, generously donated by Snappy Tomato
Starting to be affected by the winter blues? Try i...
The StFX Biology Department will be hosting their ...
Find wonderful gift ideas from local businesses in...
There are so many wonderful products available in ...