Did you know that January 18 is World Day of the Snowman?
The number ‘8’ represents the snowman and the ‘1’ represents the stick or broom he holds (source: http://worlddayofsnowman.com/).
We decided to make our snowman colourful this year. It’s easy. All you need is some food colouring and a spray bottle.
- Dilute the colours in cold water
- Spray the water colours on your snowman
We gave ours a striped snowsuit and rosy cheeks!
Celebrate World Day of the Snowman this year by making your own awesome snowman, and while you’re at it, enter the contest below for a chance to win great prizes!
- BUILD a snowman (Jan. 15 to Feb. 28, 2017)
- SUBMIT your awesome snowman photo by email to email@example.com by February 28, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. Email must include “Snowman Contest” in the subject Line. You and your family or friends can be in the picture too!
- As always… please SHARE this post, LIKE the Country Parent Facebook page and SUBSCRIBE to Country Parent to receive a weekly blog post by email and automatically be added to future Facebook contests.
- This contest is open to Antigonish county residents only.
The winners will be announced on our Facebook page on March 1st and contacted directly by email.
Although the top 3 winners will have earned unlimited bragging rights, we thought it would nice to throw in a few cool prizes too!
- $50.00 gift certificate generously donated by the Justamere Cafe & Bistro
- A cool sled generously donated by the Antigonish Canadian Tire
- A large pepperoni pizza, generously donated by Snappy Tomato
Visible animal tracks on fresh snow are a sweet re...
Welcome to the Snowman Wall of Fame 2018! Grab som...
Having warm rice pudding on a cool almost-spring d...
Looking ahead to March break and other fun winter ...