2nd Annual Snowman Contest 2018
Join in on the fun with the 2nd Annual Snowman Contest! A little something to keep your spirits up while looking ahead to all the snowmageddons and consequent snow days we will be getting this winter.
…and have your snowman featured on the Snowman Wall of Fame 2018.
The snowmen will not be judged – because we believe that all snowmen are awesome in their own unique way. Instead, we will draw the names of 3 lucky winners.
To Enter the Draw:
1. BUILD a snowman between January 18 and March 31, 2018. The THEME is Nova Scotia.
The snowman can be traditional (made with real snow) or of any variety (drawing, cookies, craft). Anything goes! The snowman can be built by individuals or groups. Make it a collective effort! Include your family, business, organizations, club, school, youth group, non-profit or sports team.
2. SUBMIT your snowman photo* by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 31, 2018 at 4:00 pm. Email must include “Snowman Contest” in the subject line. You and your family, or friends can be in the picture too! NOTE: Photos might be features in the SNOWMAN WALL OF FAME 2018. Participants names will not be included in photo descriptions if requested.
3. LIKE & FOLLOW the Country Parent FACEBOOK PAGE !
And to increase your chances for winning…
Get up to 6 additional entries!
1. Comment on this post, below.
2. Share this post (through Facebook and/or Tweet)
3. Follow @countryparent on INSTAGRAM
4. Follow @countryparent on TWITTER
5. Follow @countryparent on PINTEREST
6. Sign up with Country Parent for a weekly blog post – this also helps us contact you directly if you win, especially if you do not use social media
Sign up for an additional entry
This draw is open to Nova Scotia residents only and will take place March 31 at 5:00pm EST.
The lucky winners will be announced on the Country Parent Facebook page and contacted by email (with 24 hours to respond).
Draw Prizes Include:
♦ $25 gift card for Tim Horton’s
♦ $25 gift card for Cineplex
♦ $25 gift card for Subway
The 2nd Annual Snowman Contest 2018 is supported by
*Disclaimer: By entering the contest, you hereby authorize and consent to the use of your photographs, in connection with this website and other websites, newspaper stories, social media, and other types of publicity through Country Parent and its affiliates.
by Aldona MacNeil | Break out the Stretchy pants! ...
Browse though the guide for local gift ideas for M...
Have you submitted your carved pumpkin photo yet? ...
It's not always easy to find gifts ideas for the s...